All We Need Is Love

 All We Need Is Love

Hello Crafty Friends.
Nusaiba Liza here from CraftLi. Today I’ll be sharing with you a simple mixed media art which I've done today.I named this art as "All we need is Love" cause we are passing a hard time & we need to show love & care for each other at this moment.


Used Supplies-
★Popsicle Sticks
★Wooden emblishment
★Acrylic paint (Red/White)
★Jute
★Flowers
★Die cut
★Half pearl


To create this mixed media art, I took some popstick to make the base. Then tied up all the sticks with a jute rope & attached with glue. After that i coloured on the base with acrylic paint. And then I sprinkle some white colour with brush.Lastly I took left materials to decorate it. To add some more interest, I used some mini heart shape & pearl as embellishments.& Finally I attach the "Love" sentiment to gave the proper meaning of it.
Hope you guys liked today’s altered on popstick. Thanks for visiting the blog.

Take love.
Stay home,Stay safe.
 Here I put some closer picture of it.   



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Day! ( Greeting Card)

Mixed MediaOn Canvas

Shadow Box