Floral Greetings Card

Assalamualaikum.
This is Liza from craftLi.
Today i came up with another project which name is floral greetings card. So I decided to share a simple pictorial with you all. 
 To make a card, first of all you need papers, scissor, pencil,knife,scale etc.Here I took white & purple colour papers to make the card.I've already cut it in a card shape.


Materials I used:-
★paper doily     
★die cut flower
★jute rope        
★metal leaf      
★wooden key  
★ball chain     
★sentiments   

Tutorials:- So first I've attached the pattern paper with the card panel  & then rolled with jute rope.

After that I cut the doily in half size &
 attached with the card with the help of glue.
  
 & then I decorated it with the flowers,wooden key
&  leafs also.You can decorate as per your choice.& that's how you'll be able to make a card.


Here I attached some closer pictures of the card.
Hope you guys will like it.
I'll upload my next project soon.
Till then stay safe,stay at home.





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Good Day! ( Greeting Card)

Mixed MediaOn Canvas

Shadow Box