Mixed MediaOn Canvas

Hello crafty people..
It’s liza here from craftLi.

Today i came up with my new project, which is a mixed media canvas. I named this canvas as "Dreamy" cause I made this canvas focusing on "Dreamcatcher " which i love to make.

Today I'm going to share about this canvas. So first it’s a recycling project. I took an old canvas to altered this. & I got motivated from the splashymax may challenge  & the colour of the moodboard was so vibrant & energetic that I made up my mind to work with these colours.I've done something different from my comfort zone as I wasn’t comfortable with the colours & never worked with orange,yellow colour before.

& then whatever comes to my mind I did on this canvas. I've lot of dreams, But I don't know would I be able to fulfill them or not So i think about to catch my dreams through a dreamcatcher. I've attached a butterfly into the catcher which resembles me.

I attached some closer pic.
Hope you guys like this.

Stay home
Stay safe.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Day! ( Greeting Card)

All We Need Is Love