Good Day! ( Greeting Card)

Hello crafty people.
Hope you are passing good days.
So today I made a card & i named that as "Good day"
Because during this crisis moment we are all looking for a good day. So I thought to make this card.
I'm sharing a tutorial also about "how I made this card"  



At first I took all the materials i need, which is
A card base
A piece of pattern paper
Some die cut paper
Artificial flowers 
Jute rope
Clear Stamp  
Sticky stones
 So first I attached the pattern paper with the cards base & then added a oval shape die cut over.I attached them with glue.
 After that I took the jute rope and flower & put them in one side of the oval cut outs.And then I did some stamp in & fiz them over the card to give a proper look. & i added some sticky stones also to look more elegant.
 Here are some closer pic I've shared.
I'll come up with another project, till then
Stay home,Stay happy.



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed MediaOn Canvas

Shadow Box