Shadow Box


This is liza here from craftLi. So today i came up with another new project. Which name is Shadow Box.I tried to do some mixed media with it, as we all know that mixed media is an artwork in which more than one medium or material has been employed. So here I assembled so many kind of materials to make this Shadow Box.I've given a short pictorial of it.

Materials I used-
★Cardboard   
★PVC board    
★Acrylic paint
★Scissors         
★brush             

Here I took some die cuts,wooden
emblishment,washi tape,tiny jar,some paper roll, pattern paper, wooden chipboard etc.  

So at first I made the box with pvc & cardboard &
then Colored  it with acrylic paint (i used purple color)

After painted the box i attached the pattern paper to cover up the layer of the box.

& then i put some paper roll into the tiny jar which i mentioned before. I decorated it with the border & 
tied up with a ribbon.


After that i took all the materials & placed them
into different layers of the box. & that'show i made the Shadow Box.Hope you guys will like it.
Stay Happy, Stay Home. 

Here ar some closer pictures of the Box.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Day! ( Greeting Card)

All We Need Is Love

Mixed MediaOn Canvas